Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time to pick pumpkins!

The kids and I headed out on a beautiful fall day to the nursery to pick some pumpkins.  We had a great time, this place really does it right.  They had a hay-bale maze, a pirate ship complete with smoke, and lots of fun photo opportunities.  Mommy picked a cool green pumpkin that looks like a witch would grow it, Mason picked a small striped one, and Sophia picked a baby round fatty.   Check out our fun time....
Here's the three of us on our way out.
Sophia hangin' out on the wagon.
Mason on the pirate ship....
Sitting on a pile of pumpkins.
Sophia's close encounter with the pirate.
Look at Mason making his poor little sister pull him around on the wagon!
Look at these cuties!
Just liked this one.
Whoo0-hoo!!!
Handsome gentleman:
Sweet lady:

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

WOW!! great post with lots of sweet pics! where is this place - we must go!
glad you were all able to get out and enjoy the last of the beautiful warmish weather.
did you wear socks?

txmomof2 said...

I'm laughing about the socks!

That pirate IS scary!

Lisa said...

I have been away too long!! You all have been super busy! You are a great mom and have the cutest kids!!

ChuckandNati said...

Get me some of those Pumpkins !!
Such fun.... Next time Mason has to pull Sophia around on the wagon

Anonymous said...

Yay for Fall, pumpkins, pirates and all! What a cool nursery...love the pics. I love the one of them sitting on the pile...cool color. Sophia's encounter with the pirate is pretty funny too. What a brave little girl.

Christen said...

Really cute pics. Where did you go? I love the pirate ship - and I'm sure Gibson would, too!

Leonard and Susan T. said...

What a fun time that looks like...

Aimee Molloy said...

I miss the kids - and look how much fun it would have been to do this as a big family activity. Lets plan some dates that we can do some winter activities when we come to Utah! Which days are good for you?? We are coming from the 22 - 29th Chris' plane ticket had some restrictions so that is when we were able to come.

Rhonda said...

WHAT? no new pictures - i returned from the long weekend hoping to see what you have been up to. i'll have to check in with you tomorrow....