Only the very young and the very old can get away with wearing such a nice fire hat! I have one myself, ya know.
Cute picture! That was a fun evening.
hey, Grandpa and Isaiah got some of those hats too!!
sweet picture of them together - love sophies little green jacket. stylish just like her mommy.
love this picture - it captures such a fun moment of them together - and you can see their personalities in the shot...BTW - I tagged you on my blog - so go check it out and then comment on my blog when you have completed the task - can't wait to see what you write...Your b-day is coming up soon ... any fun plans??
Looks like another neat outing. I love how he's always holding her hand. Such a sweet and protective big brother.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Only the very young and the very old can get away with wearing such a nice fire hat! I have one myself, ya know.
Cute picture! That was a fun evening.
hey, Grandpa and Isaiah got some of those hats too!!
sweet picture of them together - love sophies little green jacket. stylish just like her mommy.
love this picture - it captures such a fun moment of them together - and you can see their personalities in the shot...
BTW - I tagged you on my blog - so go check it out and then comment on my blog when you have completed the task - can't wait to see what you write...
Your b-day is coming up soon ... any fun plans??
Looks like another neat outing. I love how he's always holding her hand. Such a sweet and protective big brother.
Post a Comment