Some recent artwork from Mason. The first one is a self portrait. And, his name.
This one is from an all about me day they did at preschool. To translate, his favorite food is waffle sticks, and his family is Matt and I. He says his favorite toy is a circle...hmmm. I think he may have been "done" with this project by that time and just drew whatever popped into his head.. Very sweet though.
6 comments:
I love the artwork - good job Mason! The stick figure looks exactly how I used to draw people!
his drawings are great and i am especially wow'ed by his name writing - very good!
i must note however that apparently you are afflicted with the same illness i have - the no body, no feet, legs attached at the head illness. i hope we get better soon :)
too cute! What an artist!
good artwork Mason....
So sweet...great job Mason. I'm also impressed with his name writing - wow! But what happened to poor little Sophie in the family pic??!! : )
From my extensive study of Dr. Rorschach's work, Mason is proving to be more charming,intelligent, creative and loving than originally perceived.
Post a Comment