Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crunchy fall leaves

Sometimes I complain about living in Utah...the snow, the lack of family nearby etc, etc...  Sometimes I forget that we sure do have beautiful seasons here.  This fall has been spectacular, the colors, the weather and the traditions that come with this time of year.  Here's Mason and I having fun raking and Mason playing in the leaves...  When you have young children- you get the privilege of seeing things through their eyes- raking leaves isn't a chore, it's FUN!  



4 comments:

Rhonda said...

whew! thanks for the post. what a fun thing to do on a beautiful, warm fall day. i love his face when he is throwing the leaves up!

Lisa said...

Now that looks like FUN!!

Christen said...

It looks like Mason enjoys the leaves as much as Gibson!

Aimee Molloy said...

I wish I could be there for fall too