Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged! By my sis-in-law Aimee :)

Tag Rules:  Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.  Tag 6 fellow bloggers.  Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.  

1) I am a procrastinator/perfectionist.  This is weird.  If I know I don't have time to do something perfect and just the way I want...I will put it off until I can do it the way I want to do it.  Sometimes, things just never get done- but I have some GRAND plans in my head I tell ya!

2)  I love airports.   The sense of going somewhere different, the people watching, the magazine purchasing, the picking up of family members.  Love it all.    

3)   I am addicted to lipgloss, it's a problem.

4)  I am probably the worlds messiest cook.  My mom can attest to this and there is some special favor owed to her for letting me learn to cook in her house growing up.  I'm not kidding, it is like a tornado landed in my kitchen when I am really cooking up a storm.  

5)  I don't like orange juice or circuses.  But for different reasons.  

6)  I dedicate this to Rhonda and my mom...  I don't like socks.  Even in winter.  I do wear them with shoes and boots- but they come off as soon as I can take them off.  I don't sleep with socks, I can't do it.  They make my feet feel dry to me.  

Ok, now the fun part...  I get to tag Rhonda, Christen, Amy A., Laurel, and Jenny L.  Get blogging you guys!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

apparently counting to six is also one of your quirks :)

Leonard and Susan T. said...

Yeah she was never good at Math...

her mom

Aimee Molloy said...

hahaha! she almost got there. We need to cook together - BTW - I think we are going to put the mom-and me classes offered starting NOv 1st

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you love airports. I don't think I've ever met anyone who does!

You were just procrastinating on the perfect 6th quirk! ;-)